Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am thankful for....

1. I am thankful I have a job.

I am guilty of complaining because I expect more. I have pride and think I deserve more than what I have at present. I am guilty.

Then I think how many people don't have jobs right now. And are being pushed to the edge of their hope.

I can't complain. I am thankful to have a job, to have food, clothes and a roof over my head.
I have a great church community who encourages me and a husband who loves me.
I live in freakin' Hawaii.

I am thankful for a God who gives me a hope and a future. Who provides. Jehovah Jireh.

Jeremiah 29:11

New International Version (NIV)

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments: