Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be Still

Pretty much the year 2009 was a race to the finish line. I can't remember having a moment to reflect on all that has happened since August of 2008 until the end of December of 2009.
I won't list the number of watershed moments right now but would rather just say I'm taking a moment now to be still.

With several transitions making an entrance into my life right now my soul is regularly exercising discernment between what my mind recognizes and what my spirit relays back.

This video is kind of clunky, the picture freezes at times and at the end of the video there is some really outdated abrasive music that ends this old recording.

Nevertheless, the content that Miles Munroe shares is core wisdom.


Reprograming the mind and Overcoming sin-Munroe

Jerren | MySpace Video


Consider how this speaker maps out how we decide to deal with our daily lives.

No comments: