Friday, September 12, 2008

INDIA 2008

I have so many ideas of what I want from this missions trip to India. I want to accomplish so much but there is so little time. Days are counting down and I sometimes wonder if I will be prepared. Then I remember, He prepared the way for me. I don't need to worry about how things will pull through, because He is faithful. In addition to that truth, I remember that He has successfully taken me through wonderful adventures in life when I thought everything could just fall apart.

Why should I give any foothold to worrying? There is simply no need for it.
Praise God, He is so good to me all the time.

"Complete weakness and dependence will always be the occasion for the Spirit of God to manifest His power." --My Utmost for His Highest, By Oswald Chambers

Please Visit: GOING GLOBAL

1 comment:

Paul said...

That is a wonderful note from brother Oswald.

He always on time and will always make a way where there is no way. All we do is speak HIS word given to us with a faith that He has measured to us.