Sunday, August 10, 2008

Going Global


Dear Friends and Family,

Some of you I may have seen yesterday and some I haven't seen in years, I hope you are doing well and you're enjoying life where you are.
I have some news...(No I'm not getting married, at least not yet :)

This December I'm taking the opportunity to go on a missions trip to Trichy, India. Global missions have been introduced to me at a young age and even now my heart goes out to the younger generations that they may know the love of Christ and grow in His Word.

I will be teaming up with Christian Love Ministries and working with the children, the church and school. Since 2002 the school has grown from only preschool children to currently functioning with grades ranging from preschool to 5th grade.
Future planning for CLM consists of a health clinic open to the community. The mission of CLM is sharing the truth and love of Jesus Christ by telling of His Word and in tangible ways.

I am in the process of raising funds for this trip. Please support me with your prayers, because it is not by might and not by power but by His Spirit that hearts are touched by God. If you feel led to support me in this area, I am blessed. Every bit counts and it will come back as a blessing to you too.

Traditionally, checks have been a convenient form of transaction which is one option.

Checks made payable to: Lifehouse Church
Please include on the memo: Sarah India 08

Send to:
Attn: Jennifer Chellappa
2117 Bernard Circle
Nashville, TN 37212

The second option is using a PayPal account.

Simply, click on this link: !! INDIA 2008 !!
or the link at the top of the page :)

I am so blessed by all of you!
You are Loved!

In His Steps,
Jennifer Chellappa

I need to make an updated presentation on CLM but here is a link to an older post of mine about the ministry.

Christian Love Ministries

No comments: