Friday, October 19, 2007

My List of Love Songs

I always hear these great songs about God's Love, the love that you find with family, friends and a special someone. So I think to myself, one day, that DAY - a wedding day. I want to have the love songs of my life played, but there is no way I'd be able to remember it all at one time whenever that day comes to plan for it. So I thought why not post a blog and update it when a sentimental or favorite love song comes to mind.

You're Everything to Me/Avalon
Every Moment/Joy Williams
My Wish/Raschal Flatts
Cheek to Cheek/written by Irving Berlin, version with Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald
Unforgettable/Nat King Cole
Mona Lisa/the Nat King Cole trio
When I Fall In Love/Nat King Cole
L-O-V-E/Nat King Cole
Bubble Toes/Jack Johnson
Who Am I/Casting Crowns
Take My Hand/Shawn McDonald
Glorious/Martha Munizzi
We Live/Superchick
My Love/Justin Timberlake
Love Song for a Savior/Jars of Clay
Devoted/Melissa Scholl
Humble King/Melissa Scholl
Your Song/The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Come What May/The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
Love is a Movement/Switchfoot
Living is Simple/Switchfoot
Only Hope/Switchfoot
Build Me Up Buttercup/
Brown Eyed Girl/
Bubbly/Colbie Caillat


more to come...

No comments: