Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cherub <3 Tomato

Rob came to San Francisco from Honolulu to visit me this past weekend. There are so many things I am simply learning about life, love, relationships and having faith.

We had a blast spending time with each other. We hadn't been able to see each other since the end of June which was four months ago? Was the friendship strong enough? How about the attraction? How about compatibility? How about leaving it all up to God's control and perfect plan.... The weekend was a pleasant and I felt like I was growing up in a crunched five or so days. I have no anxieties, I don't have all the answers either, but I am assured the Lord is on my side and He knows exactly where I am in life. Good things come to those who wait, those who wait upon the Lord.




video




This pretty horse is Charlie, he belongs to Rob's mom.


We went to the Monterey Aquarium, which was totally sweet.



These two look like they have faces, which I think is super cool. I always get a kick out of that.Check out this crab. This is one of Rob's favorite creatures in the whole aquarium. Pretty sweet eh?
We were in desperate need for a fall festivity. So, Bridgett (Rob's sister), Rob and I went to Grandma's Pumpkin Patch to find our perfect pumpkin to carve.

There were many to choose from.


The white pumkins were cool, but they are much more difficult to carve.





No comments: