Friday, September 14, 2007

"It's a Boy!" by Peter & Christen Kim :)



One of my best friends from Judson College is pregnant and she just found out "It's a Boy!"

So the response to her good news was pretty much:

Oh my goodness!!!! That is soooo..........I feel like "amazing" and "wonderful" isn't good enough to describe the excitement and life fulfilling adventure you will be having!

My sweetheart, you are going to be a Mommy and I'm so proud to see how over the last 6 years you've grown in the Lord and it is such a blessing to have you as a friend and share these moments. HE has blessed you with so much! I can't tell you how much I am excited for you and the next time I see you there will be many BIG HUGS to go around :)

Do you have names to decide from yet?
Keep in touch!
Woot! Woot!

I love you. You are precious.
Jennifer.

It is so amazing what memories are continually added to the relationships you hold so dear to your heart. This is what living is all about pretty much :)

1 comment:

Christen said...

I love YOU! and i'm going to call soon...