Thursday, August 9, 2007

hitting the BIG ONES

In the last 8 months I've said, "Ciao, but only for now" to friends in Honolulu, Hawai`i.



I loved my time home and spending afternoons with my brother Steve, and my sister Sarah in the downtown of Chicago!


In addition to the greatness of spending the days in Chicago. Our whole family took a road trip up to Philadelpia, Pennsylvania, went surfing out from Neptune to Avon, New Jersey and took the train from Trenton to the massive New York City!


Coming home is no less exciting than going anywhere across the United States because simple pleasures can go a long ways, like cute new shoes Sarah and I got for the work days coming ahead of us.


And now.........

Here I find myself once again moved to the beautiful city of San Francisco, California. I'm sorry but as an architecture student I just love this place for the context and atmosphere. There is never a corner you'll turn and find yourself bored at the sight.

Let's see what is next to find here????

No comments: